BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: weight loss coach
Three weeks to my half marathon!!! (In case you missed the news, I’m doing a half marathon in Miami soon for a charity that is close to my heart.) THANK YOU to all of you who sponsored me – Ken … Continue reading
Losing weight my way means you connect to your body and you learn how to nourish yourself with foods that truly fuel you. Foods that feel vitalizing and energizing. And you learn to choose to say no to foods that … Continue reading
My client told me that she ate three chocolate bars because she was lonely. I asked her why she was feeling lonely. She told me that her husband was out of town, and had been travelling quite a bit lately. … Continue reading
We all know we must eat less in order to lose weight, right? There are two ways to do this: We can eat what someone else tells us is the right amount for our body’s needs, or we can eat … Continue reading
I just found out how today! The minute you notice that you’re eating too much Start to observe yourself Without judgement or opinion. Just notice. When we’re bingeing, our conscious mind has temporarily left our bodies. We’re in autopilot, doing … Continue reading
We reach for more food when we’ve eaten so much that we feel physically uncomfortable. We think that more food is what we want. Does this sound familiar to you? It comes up a lot in my coaching practice, so I’m … Continue reading
I have fallen madly in love. Seven times last week. My new group. Every woman. Love them to death. So honoured that they are open to hope. So awed that they are trusting me to guide them to a different … Continue reading
Many of my clients are highly successful professionally. They earn awards, promotions and coveted projects. They tell me that all they can think about as they receive their recognition is how fat they are. They also tell me that they … Continue reading
My last blog struck a chord. I got tons of emails – women all over the world telling my they are sad AND amazing. My people. Choosing to be amazing no matter what. Here’s an even harder one for you: … Continue reading