BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: thoughts
My nephew, a serious, spiritual and religious teenager, and I were discussing his future. I have a soft spot for this kid – he made me an aunt. He was accepted into a prestigious engineering program, and received permission to … Continue reading
I love the story of the 4 minute mile Do you know it? Until 1954, no one was known to run a mile in under 4 minutes. All the fastest runners tried and tried and couldn’t do it. Until Roger … Continue reading
This may surprise you: It’s all in the language you use. Your wording influences how you feel. I spent the last two summers in Miami. The first week, I started swimming forty laps each day while my kids were playing. … Continue reading
YOU: Do you like your gym? ME: The best part of it is that it’s 2 minutes away. I can leave my house at 9.20 for a 9.30 class. If it was 5 minutes further, I just wouldn’t get there. … Continue reading
Can you find the pause between stimulus and response*? It’s important. Because this is what makes us human. Remember Pavlov? He convinced many psychologists that we go straight from stimulus to response. As in see food –> eat it get … Continue reading
“Mommy, how can you be so happy all the time?” My seven year old asked me tonight. We’d been driving for about twelve hours home from our winter vacation in Florida (heavenly – thanks for asking). Her question surprised me. … Continue reading
A woman I love dearly is badly burned. She was sleeping two nights ago and was woken, on fire. The extent of her burns is not yet established, but it’s not good. Her partner is dead. She is one of … Continue reading
Found out last week that I have lice. First, they were found on two of my daughters at school. Then, Lina from Lice Squad came to check and de-lice the family. It’s me and the two youngest. Ugh. The nurse, … Continue reading
I do. I decided to believe that this morning. I gained a few pounds over the last month. I could come up with some valid excuses tons of house guests no routine a million kids to feed. But I know … Continue reading
I had a good workout in Group Power today. Of my mind. My muscles, not so much unfortunately. My regular teacher was unexpectedly replaced By a woman who ran the class in slow motion. I spent the first ten minutes … Continue reading