BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: goal
My nephew, a serious, spiritual and religious teenager, and I were discussing his future. I have a soft spot for this kid – he made me an aunt. He was accepted into a prestigious engineering program, and received permission to … Continue reading
I remember the year I decided to stop celebrating New Year’s Eve. I was a teenager on holiday in Cape Town and I didn’t have a boyfriend. At the time I thought this was because I was overweight. Now that … Continue reading
Make every bite count. Actually, this may be the only weight loss secret you need. Seriously. I have to call it the third best, because I’ve already shared the first and second best, but this may eclipse them all. Make. … Continue reading