BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: freedom
I was at an event with my family on Saturday night. All dressed up and fancy. Fitted little black dress. Feeling quite hot, if the truth be told. We walked into a crowded room. Not many seats left. Had to … Continue reading
Chanukah. Latkas. Lacy crispy confections of shredded potatoes and onions. Hot off the griddle. Just the right amount of oily, crispy, and then mushy inside. Jews traditionally eat latkas on Chanukah, which started Saturday night, and will end this Sunday. … Continue reading
I went shopping for a bikini yesterday. Honestly. I never thought that would happen in this lifetime. It started with my upper arms. I had a rule that I couldn’t wear sleeveless tops because my upper arms were fat and … Continue reading
I turned the corner, and a woman opened her window and said “I love you”. Life just keeps getting better, I thought. She went on to say that she hurt her leg during power yoga, and instead of quitting, she … Continue reading
“Mommy, how can you be so happy all the time?” My seven year old asked me tonight. We’d been driving for about twelve hours home from our winter vacation in Florida (heavenly – thanks for asking). Her question surprised me. … Continue reading
“I hate interrupting my work that I love to drive an hour to get my kids from school. So I eat all the way there and back” Emotion as she’s telling me this. Frustration, struggle. So don’t go, I said. … Continue reading
I know what I used to think and feel. First sign of fall. Mild panic. Trying to remember what size I was last fall. Was I thinner? Moderate panic. What will I wear now? Did I keep the “fat clothes” (please … Continue reading
Fabulous quality family time for me this week: Monday: cardio class with my gorgeous thirteen year old daughter. She was proud of how hard I worked. I do. Every time. I’m forty six and I jumped higher and ran further … Continue reading
This morning I was planning how many donuts to buy for our first Chanukah celebration tonight. My daughter said “Uncle David eats lots of halves, so buy lots for him”. I laughed. I was remembering the many Saturday afternoon tea … Continue reading