BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: food
Each fall and spring, I recharge and rejuvenate my mind, body and soul, using a program I’ve developed based on years of reading, study and experimentation. Over the past few years, I’ve invited a community of women to join me, … Continue reading
Mary has decided not to eat carbs anymore. She figured out that her body doesn’t like them. She’s done two mindbodysoul cleanses with me, and she has made a decision to honour her body and feed it high octane fuel … Continue reading
I lost 5 pounds this week. Easily. Here’s what I did: Every time I felt a slight sensation of hunger, I ate. Whatever I wanted. Every time I felt a slight sensation of fullness I stopped eating. Whatever I wanted. … Continue reading
You, specifically. Your unique and luscious body. What’s the ideal amount your body requires to be in perfect optimal health? To be it’s ‘just right’ size? Many of us rely on experts to tell us. Just like we ask experts … Continue reading
Let me clarify my question: do you know which foods best fuel your body? Not what Dr. Oz says. Or your nutritionist. Or your trainer/mother/lover/best friend. Many of us have relinquished the definition of their ideal diet to a bunch … Continue reading
We reach for more food when we’ve eaten so much that we feel physically uncomfortable. We think that more food is what we want. Does this sound familiar to you? It comes up a lot in my coaching practice, so I’m … Continue reading
I turned 49 today. Thanks to all of you for your birthday hugs. I truly felt them.| Here’s my heavenly day: Morning snuggles and cuddles in bed with various sized family members. Drooling over my new MacBook Air. Moksha yoga. … Continue reading
Deb emailed me about my latka blog. She asked what to do about that special seasonal food you can’t get all year long. For her, it’s Snickers Nutcrackers. For me, it’s anything sprinkled with crushed candy canes. (have you tasted … Continue reading
ugh. Bob Evans in West Virginia. Broccoli is soggy, baked potato is cold, carrots are overcooked. And I finished them all. I’m a food snob. I like my food, fresh, lovingly prepared, hopefully organic, ideally local. As you can imagine, … Continue reading
Chanukah. Latkas. Lacy crispy confections of shredded potatoes and onions. Hot off the griddle. Just the right amount of oily, crispy, and then mushy inside. Jews traditionally eat latkas on Chanukah, which started Saturday night, and will end this Sunday. … Continue reading