BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: fitness
Here’s one brilliant way: Bev I thought about you after my run yesterday and wanted to tell you that your blog post about riding your bicycle when you were a little out of shape really inspired me to get my … Continue reading
This may surprise you: It’s all in the language you use. Your wording influences how you feel. I spent the last two summers in Miami. The first week, I started swimming forty laps each day while my kids were playing. … Continue reading
YOU: Do you like your gym? ME: The best part of it is that it’s 2 minutes away. I can leave my house at 9.20 for a 9.30 class. If it was 5 minutes further, I just wouldn’t get there. … Continue reading
Laura* comes to hot yoga every day. Possibly twice a day – she’s there whichever class I go to. She’s out of shape and overweight. She doesn’t look like someone who exercises strenuously every day. And she doesn’t. Exercise strenuously. … Continue reading
I’m wobbling here. Seriously. On one foot. WHAT? This is supposed to be easy for me! I’m a yogini. I was born a yogini. And from someone who’s been terrible at every sport since birth, Discovering that I was naturally … Continue reading
In coaching we often ask “what’s your why?” to uncover the reason for our behaviour. Lately, I’ve been experimenting with “what’s your lie?” I find that if we begin by identifying the lies we tell ourselves right off the bat … Continue reading
I do. I decided to believe that this morning. I gained a few pounds over the last month. I could come up with some valid excuses tons of house guests no routine a million kids to feed. But I know … Continue reading
I had a good workout in Group Power today. Of my mind. My muscles, not so much unfortunately. My regular teacher was unexpectedly replaced By a woman who ran the class in slow motion. I spent the first ten minutes … Continue reading
Beach volleyball tonight But I am the worst sportswoman alive. Need proof? High school phys ed. class: the 2 team captains are my 2 best friends. I’m still picked last. Every week. Of every year. I haven’t touched a ball … Continue reading
It’s been years now. I never get over the thrill of meeting my hip bones. Truly. Leaning forward while I wash the dishes – contact with the counter – who knew? Boat pose in yoga – digging into the floor … Continue reading