BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: fat
I remember the year I decided to stop celebrating New Year’s Eve. I was a teenager on holiday in Cape Town and I didn’t have a boyfriend. At the time I thought this was because I was overweight. Now that … Continue reading
(Second time today – I hope you’re happy to see me in your inbox again! When I posted earlier today about the benefits of cleansing, I had forgotten (wishful thinking?) that it was Halloween tonight. I’m hopeful that I can … Continue reading
Here’s one brilliant way: Bev I thought about you after my run yesterday and wanted to tell you that your blog post about riding your bicycle when you were a little out of shape really inspired me to get my … Continue reading
We reach for more food when we’ve eaten so much that we feel physically uncomfortable. We think that more food is what we want. Does this sound familiar to you? It comes up a lot in my coaching practice, so I’m … Continue reading