BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: family
Thanksgiving today. Thankful for fall colours a city that prioritizes well maintained ravine trails biking date with my husband brunch at School self-sufficient children love letters from courageous clients and students parents coming for dinner happy soccer sounds from the … Continue reading
There are lots of ways to get what you want. One way is to give it to yourself. Then you get exactly what you wanted. No mistakes. I tried another way this Mother’s Day. I asked. Really specifically. I even … Continue reading
This may surprise you: It’s all in the language you use. Your wording influences how you feel. I spent the last two summers in Miami. The first week, I started swimming forty laps each day while my kids were playing. … Continue reading
“Mommy, how can you be so happy all the time?” My seven year old asked me tonight. We’d been driving for about twelve hours home from our winter vacation in Florida (heavenly – thanks for asking). Her question surprised me. … Continue reading
“I hate interrupting my work that I love to drive an hour to get my kids from school. So I eat all the way there and back” Emotion as she’s telling me this. Frustration, struggle. So don’t go, I said. … Continue reading
Found out last week that I have lice. First, they were found on two of my daughters at school. Then, Lina from Lice Squad came to check and de-lice the family. It’s me and the two youngest. Ugh. The nurse, … Continue reading
I was late for an important Board meeting tonight. Fifteen minutes. That’s how long it takes me to make a delicious salad for dinner. Busy day. No time to prepare food. Fed the kids. Time to go. But I hadn’t … Continue reading