BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: emotional pain
My client told me that she ate three chocolate bars because she was lonely. I asked her why she was feeling lonely. She told me that her husband was out of town, and had been travelling quite a bit lately. … Continue reading
Last week, I told you how I had lost five pounds by eating only when I was hungry and stopping as soon as I was satisfied. For a recovering emotional eater like me, this means being willing to allow my … Continue reading
I lost 5 pounds this week. Easily. Here’s what I did: Every time I felt a slight sensation of hunger, I ate. Whatever I wanted. Every time I felt a slight sensation of fullness I stopped eating. Whatever I wanted. … Continue reading
This was my first mother’s day without a mother. I wasn’t sure who I would be. My mother being my mother was central to my existence. This is how it is when you have a mother like mine: Everything I … Continue reading
The weather here is unusually cold. That. Is an understatement. It’s freezing every day. For Toronto. Which is always very cold this time of year! I can’t remember when I was more grateful for my learned awareness that I have … Continue reading