BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: emotional eating
I really love my job! And I love it even more when I get emails like this one from Roberta* “Weekend was really good. Went to a movie Sat night and even though my husband was chomping away on his … Continue reading
If you’re an emotional eater, like me, you may have noticed that you use food for reasons other than nourishment. I’m five years into my recovery from emotional eating, thanks to coaching, and I’m still learning about all the games … Continue reading
I’m on a five hour train ride from San Diego to Santa Barbara. OMG it’s so spectacular – so far the entire route has been on the ocean. I’m watching bikers, runners, surfers enjoying this stunning day. But all I … Continue reading
I’m speaking at a business event next week. I weigh 5 pounds more than my favourite weight. The weight I feel most comfortable in my own skin. I call it my natural weight – the size I feel like I … Continue reading
Stay Don’t leave Stay Don’t hide Stay No matter what you’re eating Stay present No matter how much you’re eating Be there with you Even if you’re breaking a promise you made yesterday Stay with yourself Even if you wish … Continue reading