BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: emotional eater
I’ve decided to lose those extra 5 lbs I’ve gained over the past year or so. I remember how easy and steady it was when I first lost 60 lbs 5 years ago. I’m 51 now, and it’s not going … Continue reading
I really love my job! And I love it even more when I get emails like this one from Roberta* “Weekend was really good. Went to a movie Sat night and even though my husband was chomping away on his … Continue reading
If you’re an emotional eater, like me, you may have noticed that you use food for reasons other than nourishment. I’m five years into my recovery from emotional eating, thanks to coaching, and I’m still learning about all the games … Continue reading
Losing weight my way means you connect to your body and you learn how to nourish yourself with foods that truly fuel you. Foods that feel vitalizing and energizing. And you learn to choose to say no to foods that … Continue reading
Each fall and spring, I recharge and rejuvenate my mind, body and soul, using a program I’ve developed based on years of reading, study and experimentation. Over the past few years, I’ve invited a community of women to join me, … Continue reading
No one knows your body better than you do. Because the messages your body sends you are only available to you, if you listen. It’s so tempting to believe that someone else knows what you need to do to lose … Continue reading
My client told me that she ate three chocolate bars because she was lonely. I asked her why she was feeling lonely. She told me that her husband was out of town, and had been travelling quite a bit lately. … Continue reading
We all know we must eat less in order to lose weight, right? There are two ways to do this: We can eat what someone else tells us is the right amount for our body’s needs, or we can eat … Continue reading
Last week, I told you how I had lost five pounds by eating only when I was hungry and stopping as soon as I was satisfied. For a recovering emotional eater like me, this means being willing to allow my … Continue reading