BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: coach
Three weeks to my half marathon!!! (In case you missed the news, I’m doing a half marathon in Miami soon for a charity that is close to my heart.) THANK YOU to all of you who sponsored me – Ken … Continue reading
I’ve decided to lose those extra 5 lbs I’ve gained over the past year or so. I remember how easy and steady it was when I first lost 60 lbs 5 years ago. I’m 51 now, and it’s not going … Continue reading
I had lunch in heaven last week. Four Seasons Santa Barbara – outdoor patio table, facing the ocean, a beloved friend and colleague on either side of me. As Karen was telling us that she’s losing weight, the server brought our … Continue reading
We had a holiday this Monday – Family Day – (great opportunity to sleep in, hang with my crazy gang, and skip school lunches!). The next day I mistakenly arrived for my regular Monday 10.00am Moksha yoga class. But it wasn’t … Continue reading
Exercise is on my mind. I’m talking movement on purpose this snowy cold winter. I used to hibernate, clothed in multiple stretchy layers, telling myself it was too cold to move, and then panic in spring when I finally delayered, … Continue reading
My youngest daughter is an excellent gymnast. I can’t remember a time when she didn’t spend almost every spare moment practicing and perfecting her skills and routines. She is completely self-motivated. Determinedly persistent. Inspiringly thrilling to watch. She does not get … Continue reading
I coached a mom last week. She told me she binges when she’s doing something for her children. Especially when it’s unplanned or unexpected. Like when they forget their lunch and she drives it to them, eating cookies all the … Continue reading
No one knows your body better than you do. Because the messages your body sends you are only available to you, if you listen. It’s so tempting to believe that someone else knows what you need to do to lose … Continue reading
My nephew, a serious, spiritual and religious teenager, and I were discussing his future. I have a soft spot for this kid – he made me an aunt. He was accepted into a prestigious engineering program, and received permission to … Continue reading