BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Tag Archives: addiction
Last week, I told you how I had lost five pounds by eating only when I was hungry and stopping as soon as I was satisfied. For a recovering emotional eater like me, this means being willing to allow my … Continue reading
I lost 5 pounds this week. Easily. Here’s what I did: Every time I felt a slight sensation of hunger, I ate. Whatever I wanted. Every time I felt a slight sensation of fullness I stopped eating. Whatever I wanted. … Continue reading
Before I start my blog today, I want to thank all of you who asked for a fall mindbodysoul cleanse class – we’re starting Nov 8! You’ll be done just in time for the holidays – this will be one … Continue reading
Make every bite count. Actually, this may be the only weight loss secret you need. Seriously. I have to call it the third best, because I’ve already shared the first and second best, but this may eclipse them all. Make. … Continue reading
I just found out how today! The minute you notice that you’re eating too much Start to observe yourself Without judgement or opinion. Just notice. When we’re bingeing, our conscious mind has temporarily left our bodies. We’re in autopilot, doing … Continue reading
Many of my clients are highly successful professionally. They earn awards, promotions and coveted projects. They tell me that all they can think about as they receive their recognition is how fat they are. They also tell me that they … Continue reading