BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Category Archives: weight
I’ve decided to lose those extra 5 lbs I’ve gained over the past year or so. I remember how easy and steady it was when I first lost 60 lbs 5 years ago. I’m 51 now, and it’s not going … Continue reading
I’m speaking at a business event next week. I weigh 5 pounds more than my favourite weight. The weight I feel most comfortable in my own skin. I call it my natural weight – the size I feel like I … Continue reading
I coached a mom last week. She told me she binges when she’s doing something for her children. Especially when it’s unplanned or unexpected. Like when they forget their lunch and she drives it to them, eating cookies all the … Continue reading
Are you wondering – what’s an ‘eating accessory’? If you’ve never heard of this term, that’s because I just invented it! I discover some fascinating pretences while helping women eliminate mindless eating! Here’s the phenomena of the eating accessory: Sharon … Continue reading
I was at an event with my family on Saturday night. All dressed up and fancy. Fitted little black dress. Feeling quite hot, if the truth be told. We walked into a crowded room. Not many seats left. Had to … Continue reading
I remember the year I decided to stop celebrating New Year’s Eve. I was a teenager on holiday in Cape Town and I didn’t have a boyfriend. At the time I thought this was because I was overweight. Now that … Continue reading
You, specifically. Your unique and luscious body. What’s the ideal amount your body requires to be in perfect optimal health? To be it’s ‘just right’ size? Many of us rely on experts to tell us. Just like we ask experts … Continue reading
(Second time today – I hope you’re happy to see me in your inbox again! When I posted earlier today about the benefits of cleansing, I had forgotten (wishful thinking?) that it was Halloween tonight. I’m hopeful that I can … Continue reading
We reach for more food when we’ve eaten so much that we feel physically uncomfortable. We think that more food is what we want. Does this sound familiar to you? It comes up a lot in my coaching practice, so I’m … Continue reading