BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Category Archives: freedom
Three weeks to my half marathon!!! (In case you missed the news, I’m doing a half marathon in Miami soon for a charity that is close to my heart.) THANK YOU to all of you who sponsored me – Ken … Continue reading
A quick email to remind you that today is your last opportunity to sign up for my mindbodysoul cleanse class! We’re going to be cleaning our bodies AND becoming future focused so we create our own future instead of it happening to us. … Continue reading
Hey! I’ve received so many requests for a mindbodysoul cleanse, so I’m opening a new class next week. It’s last minute, I know, but if it’s perfect timing for you, then we need to talk. This class is going to be … Continue reading
What I love about this life I’ve chosen is that I keep learning. I’m always observing myself and figuring out how my thoughts influence my experience. I love this idea: It’s not what happens that affects us, It’s what we … Continue reading
Food rules prevent us from losing weight. Yes, that includes all the rules we’ve read or heard that tell us what we must or mustn’t do in order to lose weight. Especially those ones. You have to give them up, … Continue reading
No one knows your body better than you do. Because the messages your body sends you are only available to you, if you listen. It’s so tempting to believe that someone else knows what you need to do to lose … Continue reading
I don’t mean physically. I mean in your mind. Do you know that, no matter where you are physically, you are really where your thoughts are?* I bumped into my friend Sara on Monday. Busy shopping. Similar lives – solopreneurs … Continue reading
I love the story of the 4 minute mile Do you know it? Until 1954, no one was known to run a mile in under 4 minutes. All the fastest runners tried and tried and couldn’t do it. Until Roger … Continue reading
Fabulously fifty today! I don’t usually pay much attention to numbers – of any kind actually. (Which makes me a bit of a hazard to live with, but has saved me much angst as I get older.) But fifty feels … Continue reading
The weather here is unusually cold. That. Is an understatement. It’s freezing every day. For Toronto. Which is always very cold this time of year! I can’t remember when I was more grateful for my learned awareness that I have … Continue reading