BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Category Archives: exercise
We had a holiday this Monday – Family Day – (great opportunity to sleep in, hang with my crazy gang, and skip school lunches!). The next day I mistakenly arrived for my regular Monday 10.00am Moksha yoga class. But it wasn’t … Continue reading
Exercise is on my mind. I’m talking movement on purpose this snowy cold winter. I used to hibernate, clothed in multiple stretchy layers, telling myself it was too cold to move, and then panic in spring when I finally delayered, … Continue reading
My youngest daughter is an excellent gymnast. I can’t remember a time when she didn’t spend almost every spare moment practicing and perfecting her skills and routines. She is completely self-motivated. Determinedly persistent. Inspiringly thrilling to watch. She does not get … Continue reading
I almost knocked a woman over today. I was rushing out of my kids’ school on my way to yoga. Just dropped lunch off (yep. again) and I had twenty minutes before they close the door. “Sorry!” I yelled behind … Continue reading
Here’s one brilliant way: Bev I thought about you after my run yesterday and wanted to tell you that your blog post about riding your bicycle when you were a little out of shape really inspired me to get my … Continue reading
This may surprise you: It’s all in the language you use. Your wording influences how you feel. I spent the last two summers in Miami. The first week, I started swimming forty laps each day while my kids were playing. … Continue reading
I went shopping for a bikini yesterday. Honestly. I never thought that would happen in this lifetime. It started with my upper arms. I had a rule that I couldn’t wear sleeveless tops because my upper arms were fat and … Continue reading
YOU: Do you like your gym? ME: The best part of it is that it’s 2 minutes away. I can leave my house at 9.20 for a 9.30 class. If it was 5 minutes further, I just wouldn’t get there. … Continue reading
Laura* comes to hot yoga every day. Possibly twice a day – she’s there whichever class I go to. She’s out of shape and overweight. She doesn’t look like someone who exercises strenuously every day. And she doesn’t. Exercise strenuously. … Continue reading