BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Category Archives: emotional eating
If you’re an emotional eater, like me, you may have noticed that you use food for reasons other than nourishment. I’m five years into my recovery from emotional eating, thanks to coaching, and I’m still learning about all the games … Continue reading
Losing weight my way means you connect to your body and you learn how to nourish yourself with foods that truly fuel you. Foods that feel vitalizing and energizing. And you learn to choose to say no to foods that … Continue reading
My client told me that she ate three chocolate bars because she was lonely. I asked her why she was feeling lonely. She told me that her husband was out of town, and had been travelling quite a bit lately. … Continue reading
Last week, I told you how I had lost five pounds by eating only when I was hungry and stopping as soon as I was satisfied. For a recovering emotional eater like me, this means being willing to allow my … Continue reading
I lost 5 pounds this week. Easily. Here’s what I did: Every time I felt a slight sensation of hunger, I ate. Whatever I wanted. Every time I felt a slight sensation of fullness I stopped eating. Whatever I wanted. … Continue reading
I’m reflecting on probably the most calming thing I heard last year. My Grad School and I committed to a Six Month Challenge in August. We each chose a goal and outcome and we’re working towards it by studying our … Continue reading
(Second time today – I hope you’re happy to see me in your inbox again! When I posted earlier today about the benefits of cleansing, I had forgotten (wishful thinking?) that it was Halloween tonight. I’m hopeful that I can … Continue reading
Make every bite count. Actually, this may be the only weight loss secret you need. Seriously. I have to call it the third best, because I’ve already shared the first and second best, but this may eclipse them all. Make. … Continue reading
Here’s one brilliant way: Bev I thought about you after my run yesterday and wanted to tell you that your blog post about riding your bicycle when you were a little out of shape really inspired me to get my … Continue reading