BECOME A WOMAN WHO EXERCISES CONSISTENTLY
4 week class starts March 18th. Registration is now closed!!! Click here to get on the waitlist for next session!.
- What would you achieve if you gave yourself no out?
- Last chance to lose weight and create your future!!!!
- What does your future look like?
- I have a brand new class starting next week!
- I’m learning to love my muffin top
- You are loved
- Sometimes weight loss is soooo slow
- What do you really really want?
- What to do after you overeat.
- Ditch the rules if you want to lose weight
- The many (unhelpful) ways we use food
- Burgers don’t make you fat. Overeating makes you fat.
- Do you eat because you’re bored?
- Do you blame your size for how you feel?
- Are you holding yourself back with your mind?
- This winter is the perfect time to become a regular exerciser
- You get what you work for.
- You can become a regular exerciser – easily.
- You’ll feel so much better if you expect to be the size you are.
- This one thing will eliminate your desire to binge
- What’s your eating accessory?
- People-pleasing can be hazardous to your waistline
- Nine reasons to join tomorrow’s Cleanse Class
- What are you really depriving yourself of?
- Who knows your body better than you do?
Category Archives: cleanse
Each fall and spring, I recharge and rejuvenate my mind, body and soul, using a program I’ve developed based on years of reading, study and experimentation. Over the past few years, I’ve invited a community of women to join me, … Continue reading
Mary has decided not to eat carbs anymore. She figured out that her body doesn’t like them. She’s done two mindbodysoul cleanses with me, and she has made a decision to honour her body and feed it high octane fuel … Continue reading
I love the story of the 4 minute mile Do you know it? Until 1954, no one was known to run a mile in under 4 minutes. All the fastest runners tried and tried and couldn’t do it. Until Roger … Continue reading
Every spring and fall, I gift myself with an inner tune-up. I love that I can do this for my body, And I attribute my high level of energy and clarity to my bi-annual cleanses, which help me remember who … Continue reading
You, specifically. Your unique and luscious body. What’s the ideal amount your body requires to be in perfect optimal health? To be it’s ‘just right’ size? Many of us rely on experts to tell us. Just like we ask experts … Continue reading
Let me clarify my question: do you know which foods best fuel your body? Not what Dr. Oz says. Or your nutritionist. Or your trainer/mother/lover/best friend. Many of us have relinquished the definition of their ideal diet to a bunch … Continue reading
Before I start my blog today, I want to thank all of you who asked for a fall mindbodysoul cleanse class – we’re starting Nov 8! You’ll be done just in time for the holidays – this will be one … Continue reading