- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Tag Archives: weight loss
I have fallen madly in love. Seven times last week. My new group. Every woman. Love them to death. So honoured that they are open to hope. So awed that they are trusting me to guide them to a different … Continue reading
Many of my clients are highly successful professionally. They earn awards, promotions and coveted projects. They tell me that all they can think about as they receive their recognition is how fat they are. They also tell me that they … Continue reading
A cornerstone of my approach to permanent, deprivation-free weight loss is inviting clients to stop eating when they’re no longer hungry. Of course, we all know we should do this, but it’s really hard for many of us. Most of … Continue reading
Sue wrote to me after reading my latka blog: “Terrific blog Bev and I know exactly what you mean. I was always starting a diet on Monday so Sunday was that last chance for me to eat that piece of … Continue reading
Deb emailed me about my latka blog. She asked what to do about that special seasonal food you can’t get all year long. For her, it’s Snickers Nutcrackers. For me, it’s anything sprinkled with crushed candy canes. (have you tasted … Continue reading
ugh. Bob Evans in West Virginia. Broccoli is soggy, baked potato is cold, carrots are overcooked. And I finished them all. I’m a food snob. I like my food, fresh, lovingly prepared, hopefully organic, ideally local. As you can imagine, … Continue reading
I went shopping for a bikini yesterday. Honestly. I never thought that would happen in this lifetime. It started with my upper arms. I had a rule that I couldn’t wear sleeveless tops because my upper arms were fat and … Continue reading
I turned the corner, and a woman opened her window and said “I love you”. Life just keeps getting better, I thought. She went on to say that she hurt her leg during power yoga, and instead of quitting, she … Continue reading
My client is on vacation And she’s eating more than her body needs. She keeps thinking “I’ll never have this dessert again.” Which is probably true. She noticed that this fact has no effect on her children. Their attitude is … Continue reading
Or How comfortable are you with your sexuality? This is important because it may impact whether you’ll lose weight and, more importantly, whether you’ll maintain that weight loss or regain it. Today I realized how much I’ve changed. Rewind ten … Continue reading