- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Tag Archives: personal
YOU: Do you like your gym? ME: The best part of it is that it’s 2 minutes away. I can leave my house at 9.20 for a 9.30 class. If it was 5 minutes further, I just wouldn’t get there. … Continue reading
A woman I love dearly is badly burned. She was sleeping two nights ago and was woken, on fire. The extent of her burns is not yet established, but it’s not good. Her partner is dead. She is one of … Continue reading
Beach volleyball tonight But I am the worst sportswoman alive. Need proof? High school phys ed. class: the 2 team captains are my 2 best friends. I’m still picked last. Every week. Of every year. I haven’t touched a ball … Continue reading
My client emailed to tell me that my blog doesn’t reflect enough of the struggle. And here’s why. There doesn’t need to be any struggle. Unless you believe there does. If you want weight loss with struggle, you’re at the … Continue reading
I woke up feeling light and free. It’s Saturday morning. I usually visit my grandmother, Helen, on Saturdays. She lives alone and doesn’t go out. I do go out, and we love to see each other. So I go to … Continue reading
Unbelievable. coincidence. Here I am at a weight loss coaching workshop at the uberchic W Scottsdale (pure. heaven.) Discussing how our thoughts create our reality. Learning that it’s all about our thoughts. And guess what the funky W coasters say? … Continue reading