- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Tag Archives: lifestyle
I turned the corner, and a woman opened her window and said “I love you”. Life just keeps getting better, I thought. She went on to say that she hurt her leg during power yoga, and instead of quitting, she … Continue reading
In the car with my hubby today sending emails on my very old Blackberry Curve. Man I loved this Curve when I got it. I was just starting out as a solopreneur and my Blackberry and laptop were my new … Continue reading
YOU: Do you like your gym? ME: The best part of it is that it’s 2 minutes away. I can leave my house at 9.20 for a 9.30 class. If it was 5 minutes further, I just wouldn’t get there. … Continue reading
“Mommy, how can you be so happy all the time?” My seven year old asked me tonight. We’d been driving for about twelve hours home from our winter vacation in Florida (heavenly – thanks for asking). Her question surprised me. … Continue reading
I know what I used to think and feel. First sign of fall. Mild panic. Trying to remember what size I was last fall. Was I thinner? Moderate panic. What will I wear now? Did I keep the “fat clothes” (please … Continue reading
I do. I decided to believe that this morning. I gained a few pounds over the last month. I could come up with some valid excuses tons of house guests no routine a million kids to feed. But I know … Continue reading
I was late for an important Board meeting tonight. Fifteen minutes. That’s how long it takes me to make a delicious salad for dinner. Busy day. No time to prepare food. Fed the kids. Time to go. But I hadn’t … Continue reading
Beach volleyball tonight But I am the worst sportswoman alive. Need proof? High school phys ed. class: the 2 team captains are my 2 best friends. I’m still picked last. Every week. Of every year. I haven’t touched a ball … Continue reading
It’s been years now. I never get over the thrill of meeting my hip bones. Truly. Leaning forward while I wash the dishes – contact with the counter – who knew? Boat pose in yoga – digging into the floor … Continue reading