- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Tag Archives: family
There are lots of ways to get what you want. One way is to give it to yourself. Then you get exactly what you wanted. No mistakes. I tried another way this Mother’s Day. I asked. Really specifically. I even … Continue reading
This may surprise you: It’s all in the language you use. Your wording influences how you feel. I spent the last two summers in Miami. The first week, I started swimming forty laps each day while my kids were playing. … Continue reading
“Mommy, how can you be so happy all the time?” My seven year old asked me tonight. We’d been driving for about twelve hours home from our winter vacation in Florida (heavenly – thanks for asking). Her question surprised me. … Continue reading
“I hate interrupting my work that I love to drive an hour to get my kids from school. So I eat all the way there and back” Emotion as she’s telling me this. Frustration, struggle. So don’t go, I said. … Continue reading
Found out last week that I have lice. First, they were found on two of my daughters at school. Then, Lina from Lice Squad came to check and de-lice the family. It’s me and the two youngest. Ugh. The nurse, … Continue reading
I was late for an important Board meeting tonight. Fifteen minutes. That’s how long it takes me to make a delicious salad for dinner. Busy day. No time to prepare food. Fed the kids. Time to go. But I hadn’t … Continue reading