- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Tag Archives: emotional eater
Many of my clients are highly successful professionally. They earn awards, promotions and coveted projects. They tell me that all they can think about as they receive their recognition is how fat they are. They also tell me that they … Continue reading
A cornerstone of my approach to permanent, deprivation-free weight loss is inviting clients to stop eating when they’re no longer hungry. Of course, we all know we should do this, but it’s really hard for many of us. Most of … Continue reading
My last blog struck a chord. I got tons of emails – women all over the world telling my they are sad AND amazing. My people. Choosing to be amazing no matter what. Here’s an even harder one for you: … Continue reading
Lubs Mary. / Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA I recently discovered that I can be sad and amazing. This was new for me. I have always focused so much on food as my medicator, that I never realized that I have … Continue reading
I turned 49 today. Thanks to all of you for your birthday hugs. I truly felt them.| Here’s my heavenly day: Morning snuggles and cuddles in bed with various sized family members. Drooling over my new MacBook Air. Moksha yoga. … Continue reading
Sue wrote to me after reading my latka blog: “Terrific blog Bev and I know exactly what you mean. I was always starting a diet on Monday so Sunday was that last chance for me to eat that piece of … Continue reading
Deb emailed me about my latka blog. She asked what to do about that special seasonal food you can’t get all year long. For her, it’s Snickers Nutcrackers. For me, it’s anything sprinkled with crushed candy canes. (have you tasted … Continue reading
Chanukah. Latkas. Lacy crispy confections of shredded potatoes and onions. Hot off the griddle. Just the right amount of oily, crispy, and then mushy inside. Jews traditionally eat latkas on Chanukah, which started Saturday night, and will end this Sunday. … Continue reading
A bomb exploded in my life 2 months ago. It had been there for a few years already, although I didn’t know what it was. I’d been tiptoeing around it, Eventually I started living on it, Not noticing how normal … Continue reading