- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Tag Archives: coach
Stay Don’t leave Stay Don’t hide Stay No matter what you’re eating Stay present No matter how much you’re eating Be there with you Even if you’re breaking a promise you made yesterday Stay with yourself Even if you wish … Continue reading
I went to an Indian restaurant with my oldest daughter last night. We both love Indian food, and often go just the two of us. We love the communal aspect of the meal, and enjoy the same dishes. We usually … Continue reading
Can you find the pause between stimulus and response*? It’s important. Because this is what makes us human. Remember Pavlov? He convinced many psychologists that we go straight from stimulus to response. As in see food –> eat it get … Continue reading
Laura* comes to hot yoga every day. Possibly twice a day – she’s there whichever class I go to. She’s out of shape and overweight. She doesn’t look like someone who exercises strenuously every day. And she doesn’t. Exercise strenuously. … Continue reading
(this post is a follow up to my previous post “Where have my genius skills gone?” Thanks to all of you who emailed to ask how I was doing.) I made an amazing discovery this week: There are many many … Continue reading
“Mommy, how can you be so happy all the time?” My seven year old asked me tonight. We’d been driving for about twelve hours home from our winter vacation in Florida (heavenly – thanks for asking). Her question surprised me. … Continue reading
In coaching we often ask “what’s your why?” to uncover the reason for our behaviour. Lately, I’ve been experimenting with “what’s your lie?” I find that if we begin by identifying the lies we tell ourselves right off the bat … Continue reading
“I hate interrupting my work that I love to drive an hour to get my kids from school. So I eat all the way there and back” Emotion as she’s telling me this. Frustration, struggle. So don’t go, I said. … Continue reading
I know what I used to think and feel. First sign of fall. Mild panic. Trying to remember what size I was last fall. Was I thinner? Moderate panic. What will I wear now? Did I keep the “fat clothes” (please … Continue reading