- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Tag Archives: coach
There are lots of ways to get what you want. One way is to give it to yourself. Then you get exactly what you wanted. No mistakes. I tried another way this Mother’s Day. I asked. Really specifically. I even … Continue reading
I turned 49 today. Thanks to all of you for your birthday hugs. I truly felt them.| Here’s my heavenly day: Morning snuggles and cuddles in bed with various sized family members. Drooling over my new MacBook Air. Moksha yoga. … Continue reading
This may surprise you: It’s all in the language you use. Your wording influences how you feel. I spent the last two summers in Miami. The first week, I started swimming forty laps each day while my kids were playing. … Continue reading
Chanukah. Latkas. Lacy crispy confections of shredded potatoes and onions. Hot off the griddle. Just the right amount of oily, crispy, and then mushy inside. Jews traditionally eat latkas on Chanukah, which started Saturday night, and will end this Sunday. … Continue reading
A bomb exploded in my life 2 months ago. It had been there for a few years already, although I didn’t know what it was. I’d been tiptoeing around it, Eventually I started living on it, Not noticing how normal … Continue reading
I turned the corner, and a woman opened her window and said “I love you”. Life just keeps getting better, I thought. She went on to say that she hurt her leg during power yoga, and instead of quitting, she … Continue reading
Sadness. Loss. Fear . Regret. Worry. Crises rocking my world. First, I slept I ate I hid. For 2 days. It felt horrible. Like I was congesting the pain, Making it thick and doughy and sticky. I felt thick and … Continue reading
My client is on vacation And she’s eating more than her body needs. She keeps thinking “I’ll never have this dessert again.” Which is probably true. She noticed that this fact has no effect on her children. Their attitude is … Continue reading
Or How comfortable are you with your sexuality? This is important because it may impact whether you’ll lose weight and, more importantly, whether you’ll maintain that weight loss or regain it. Today I realized how much I’ve changed. Rewind ten … Continue reading