- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Category Archives: weight
My last blog struck a chord. I got tons of emails – women all over the world telling my they are sad AND amazing. My people. Choosing to be amazing no matter what. Here’s an even harder one for you: … Continue reading
Sue wrote to me after reading my latka blog: “Terrific blog Bev and I know exactly what you mean. I was always starting a diet on Monday so Sunday was that last chance for me to eat that piece of … Continue reading
Or How comfortable are you with your sexuality? This is important because it may impact whether you’ll lose weight and, more importantly, whether you’ll maintain that weight loss or regain it. Today I realized how much I’ve changed. Rewind ten … Continue reading
A client told me that she thinks I’m so brave to put myself out there in my blogs. I wasn’t always so brave about self-exposure. I used to think secrets were for keeping. Especially the ones that made me feel … Continue reading
Be gentle. Talk gently to yourself. Think gently about things. Tread gently in the world. Do you remember when you were a child? And someone treated you harshly? Maybe they yelled, maybe they criticized, maybe they were unfair, maybe they … Continue reading
Stay Don’t leave Stay Don’t hide Stay No matter what you’re eating Stay present No matter how much you’re eating Be there with you Even if you’re breaking a promise you made yesterday Stay with yourself Even if you wish … Continue reading
I went to an Indian restaurant with my oldest daughter last night. We both love Indian food, and often go just the two of us. We love the communal aspect of the meal, and enjoy the same dishes. We usually … Continue reading
Laura* comes to hot yoga every day. Possibly twice a day – she’s there whichever class I go to. She’s out of shape and overweight. She doesn’t look like someone who exercises strenuously every day. And she doesn’t. Exercise strenuously. … Continue reading
In coaching we often ask “what’s your why?” to uncover the reason for our behaviour. Lately, I’ve been experimenting with “what’s your lie?” I find that if we begin by identifying the lies we tell ourselves right off the bat … Continue reading