- How do you get what you want?
- What are you pretending you don’t know?
- Sugar? Stevia? Splenda? Agave? Sucanat?
- Why can’t I stop thinking about my weight?
- Who says you can’t stick to your eating plan when you’re travelling?
- How do I know when I’m no longer hungry?
- Can you be fat and amazing?
- Can you be sad and amazing?
- What’s your type of treat?
- How do you become a regular exerciser?
- Why are you bingeing every Sunday?
- What will change if you never eat this food, ever again?
- Why do I eat more when the food tastes horrible?
- Can’t you just eat those latkas another day?
- Which food will serve your soul?
- What would you do if no one was watching?
- Got any rules you want to deconstruct today?
- How long until you choose to feel better?
- How can you get what you paid for and eat what your body needs?
- What to do with the pain?
- So what if you will never have this food again?
- How do you feel when someone flirts with you?
- Want to share some secrets?
- How are you feeling about what you’re wanting?
- Want to know the second best weight loss secret in the universe?
Category Archives: life coach
My last blog struck a chord. I got tons of emails – women all over the world telling my they are sad AND amazing. My people. Choosing to be amazing no matter what. Here’s an even harder one for you: … Continue reading
A bomb exploded in my life 2 months ago. It had been there for a few years already, although I didn’t know what it was. I’d been tiptoeing around it, Eventually I started living on it, Not noticing how normal … Continue reading
I went shopping for a bikini yesterday. Honestly. I never thought that would happen in this lifetime. It started with my upper arms. I had a rule that I couldn’t wear sleeveless tops because my upper arms were fat and … Continue reading
I turned the corner, and a woman opened her window and said “I love you”. Life just keeps getting better, I thought. She went on to say that she hurt her leg during power yoga, and instead of quitting, she … Continue reading
Sadness. Loss. Fear . Regret. Worry. Crises rocking my world. First, I slept I ate I hid. For 2 days. It felt horrible. Like I was congesting the pain, Making it thick and doughy and sticky. I felt thick and … Continue reading
A client told me that she thinks I’m so brave to put myself out there in my blogs. I wasn’t always so brave about self-exposure. I used to think secrets were for keeping. Especially the ones that made me feel … Continue reading
Stay Don’t leave Stay Don’t hide Stay No matter what you’re eating Stay present No matter how much you’re eating Be there with you Even if you’re breaking a promise you made yesterday Stay with yourself Even if you wish … Continue reading
I went to an Indian restaurant with my oldest daughter last night. We both love Indian food, and often go just the two of us. We love the communal aspect of the meal, and enjoy the same dishes. We usually … Continue reading
Can you find the pause between stimulus and response*? It’s important. Because this is what makes us human. Remember Pavlov? He convinced many psychologists that we go straight from stimulus to response. As in see food –> eat it get … Continue reading
Laura* comes to hot yoga every day. Possibly twice a day – she’s there whichever class I go to. She’s out of shape and overweight. She doesn’t look like someone who exercises strenuously every day. And she doesn’t. Exercise strenuously. … Continue reading